Designed for training technicians to adjust and/or maintain industrial control systems multiparameters.
Study and adjust a number of simple control and cascade loops:
- Temperature control
- Level control
- Flow control
- Pressure control
- Large choice of actuators : electrical heater, control valve or pump with frequency variator
Study and set the parameters of the industrial sensors/actuators installed
The unit is autonomous, composed of two tanks and two pumps for running in closed circuit. It allows to study and set several control loop simple or in cascade.
- Water flow rate control by action on a valve
- Water level control by action on a valve
- Discharge pressure control by action on the pump’s variator
- Water level control by action on the pump’s variator
- Bath temperature control by action on an electrical heater
- Exchanger outlet temperature control by action on a valve
- Flow / level cascade control by action on a valve
- Discharge pressure / level cascade control by action on a variator
Two control loops can function on the same time.
The wiring of different control loops is achieved by safety plugs sensor‐controller‐actuator.
The components installed are industrial one allowing a technologic study with the help of the technical documents in the technical file.
A tactile screen displays the measurements, control parameters setting, the functioning mode auto/manu, the data recording on a USB stick.