Demonstrate the various stages of wastewater treatment through the reproduction of the activated sludge process in an automated system.
Study of the sewage treatment process:
- Strictly aerobic
- Aerobic and anoxic by aeration syncopating
- Aerobic and anoxic in separated basins
Conduct the process of wastewater treatment:
- Called activated sludge treatment
- Process monitoring
- Search for optimal treatment parameters
- Alarm management
- pH and O2 control
- Sludge recycling management
- Production of polluted water
- Study of the purification with aerobic treatment:
- Treatment efficiency calculation (COD, BOD5).
- Optimization of operating parameters (aeration, extraction and recirculation of sludge).
- Study of nitrogen treatment:
- Treatment of nitrogen in separated anoxic basin or by syncopating of aeration in the aerobic tank.
- Treatment efficiency calculation (COD, BOD5, nitrate).
- Tank, 200L polyethylene, removable lid, draining valve and level detector.
- Peristaltic feeding pump, On/Off integrated switch, variable speed, flow transmitter with 4-20 mA feedback signal to the controller.
- Anoxic tank, 18 L, removable lid, three taps for measuring pH, dissolved oxygen and redox, a sampling orifice, stirring motor and three paddle helix, dip pipe for introduction of liquid, draining valve.
- Mixed liquor recycling pump,variable speed and draining valve.
- Aerobic tank, 60 L, two taps for measuring dissolved oxygen, pH or redox, a sampling orifice, stirring motor and two Rushton turbines (height adjustable), dip pipe for introduction of liquid, air diffuser, draining valve. Vessel with two overflow levels.
- Sludge recycling pump, variable speed, isolating valves for recycling to the aerobic tank or to the anoxic tank.
- Settler, 30 L, stirring motor and scraping blades mobile, draining valve, venting overflow with sampling
- Air circuitry : compressor, flow meter and flow rate setting valve, air diffuser in aerobic tank.
- Water supply : isolating valve, activated carbon filter for water dechlorination.
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.