Demonstrate the various stages of wastewater treatment through the reproduction of the activated sludge process in an automated system.
Study of the sewage treatment process:
- Strictly aerobic
- Aerobic and anoxic by aeration syncopating
- Aerobic and anoxic in separated basins
Conduct the process of wastewater treatment:
- Called activated sludge treatment
- Process monitoring
- Search for optimal treatment parameters
- Alarm management
- pH and O2 control
- Sludge recycling management
- Production of polluted water
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.