Study and observe the concentration crystallization process on syrups, juices and milk.
- Batch evaporation/crystallization under reduced pressure
- Boiling and concentration of food preparations.
- Study different types of stirrers:
- Three-blade propeller
- Concentration of dairy products:
• Observe concentration
• Observe foaming
- Concentrate then crystallize sugar solution.
- Study the influence of different stirrer blades on final product quality.
- Clean the unit.
- Glass tank, ND 300, 25L, ND 300 SS insulated jacketed bottom, retention free draining valve. ND 300 SS collar with steam ND 50 inlet and supporting four removable counter-paddles.
- Flat SS removable lid, temperature probe, loading opening by ND 50 clamp
- Stirring, motor, variable speed drive, measurement of rotation speed by capacitive transmitter. ID 30 stirring shaft, three mobiles : profiled threepaddles impeller, Rushton turbine, anchor.
- 500 mL glass funnel, control valve.
- Glass shell and SS coil condenser. Surface : 0.2 m², bottling funnel at the bottom of the condenser.
- 10L graduated glass receiver, selection, vacuum, vent and draining valves.
- Vacuum circuitry: vacuum pump, general vent valve, control valve, vacuum disc valve, vacuum gauge, condenser balancing, receiver isolating valve with vacuum gauge.
- Water circuitry: Pressure reducer, control valves, flow meter, temperature probes on condenser inlet and outlet.
- Steam circuitry : isolating valve, pressure reducer, manometer, control valve, two three-way valves, steam strap.
- Mechanical hoist.
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.