An experimental apparatus to allow students to investigate the properties of statically indeterminate and continuous beams.
- High-quality structures teaching module for students of mechanical, civil and structural engineering
- Allows safe and practical experiments into continuous and indeterminate beams
- Realistic and verifiable experiment results
- Optional TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for extra ‘virtual’ experiments that simulate and confirm the results from your hardware and allow extended experiments
- Optional STR2000 unit including TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for automatic data acquisition and virtual experiments
- One of many interchangeable experiment modules from TecQuipment’s modern, flexible and costeffective Structures teaching system
- Ideal for classroom demonstrations, or students working in pairs or small groups