Demonstrates the operational characteristics of an evaporative cooling tower.
- Includes TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®) for live displays of air temperatures and relative humidity using a psychrometric chart
- Measures evaporated water loss for a complete understanding of the cooling process
- Three optional interchangeable columns containing different packing densities and arrangements
- One optional interchangeable column with no packing to demonstrate free-fall cooling
- All columns have clear sides for a full view of the heat transfer process
- Variable water and air flow controls to maximize heat transfer experiments