An experimental apparatus to allow students to investigate the relationships between load horizontal deflection vertical deflection and stability in commonly used curved structures and davits and to compare the results with theoretical values.
- High-quality structures teaching module for students of mechanical, civil and structural engineering
- Allows safe and practical experiments into curved bars and davits
- Realistic and verifiable experiment results
- Optional TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for extra, ‘virtual’ experiments, that simulate and confirm the results from your hardware and allow extended experiments
- Optional STR2000 unit with TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for automatic data acquisition and virtual experiments
- One of many interchangeable experiment modules from TecQuipment’s modern, flexible and cost effective structures teaching system
- Ideal for classroom demonstrations, or students working in pairs or small groups