Bench-top apparatus to demonstrate the behaviour and expansion processes of a perfect gas.
The apparatus consists of two frame mounted interconnected transparent and rigid vessels, with one vessel equipped for operation under pressure and the second vessel under vacuum.
The vessel is pressurized and vacuumed using an electrical air pump together with valves and tappings.
The vessels are independent and can also be used together to enable the study of various thermodynamic processes. The unit features integrated VDAS® data acquisition, that provides accurate real-time data capture, monitoring and display, calculation and charting of all the important readings on a computer.
- Bench-top experiment for convenient use in a laboratory.
- Highly visual experiment with accurate and repeatable results.
- Simple and safe to use – needs no tools.
- Supplied with an electric pump for easy compression and decompression of the gas (air).
- Integrated VDAS® connectivity and software included featuring data acquisition via USB