Study of pasteurization on a unit equipped with a 3 zone industrial heat exchanger: preheating, heating, cooling
- Output cold, warm or hot product according to the use of pasteurized product
- Control unit for setting the desired temperature and flow
Effects of heat treatment on the product during the pasteurization:
- Influence of the holding time and heating temperature on the quality of the treated product
- Determination of the effect of pasteurization on the bacterial flora in the product upstream and downstream of the pasteurization
Study of heat exchange (optional):
- Thermal balance of the heating zone: product and hot water
- Heat balances on the cooling zone: Product and cold water
- Study various holding time and heating temperature combinations by microbiological testing.
- Calculate the pasteurization value F.
- Clean the unit in place.
- Monitor temperature variations and thermal balance during the various phases of treatment with option O2.
Characteristics of product circuitry:
- Stainless steel 304 welded pipe-lines.
- Connections of clamp-type on all the pump joints, transmitters.
- Thermo-well to receive the temperature probes
- Stainless steel valves without retention.
- Stainless steel storage tank, 100 L capacity, with removable lid and draining val.
- Screw pump, 316L stainless steel adjustable flow rate 70 to 1000 L/hour by electronic frequency adjuster. Low level detection in the tank to protect the pump.
- Butterfly valves.
- Stainless steel monobloc pasteurizer, containing three separated plate exchangers.
- Preheating exchanger.
- Heating exchanger.
- Cooling exchanger.
- Stainless steel insulated tube buffer or with bridging panel enabling the selection of three residence times : 20 s, 2,5 min and 5 min. connections clamp-type.
- Heating group to produce hot water with controlled temperature, power 6 kW.
- Float flow meter and adjusting valve.
- Magnetic float flow meter, food industry compatible, with adjusting valve.
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.