A benchtop unit to examine the performance of a thermoelectric device for Peltier or Seebeck tests as a heat pump or generator.
- A bench-top unit to demonstrate a thermoelectric device – designed for teaching
- Connects for both Peltier or Seebeck tests – giving a full set of experiments
- Schematic diagram and transparent guard to help students understand the device construction and allow simple demonstrations
- A switchable load, variable heat source and device power supply for multiple test conditions
- Simple and safe to use – needs no tools
- Clear, multiline digital displays of all readings – you do not need a computer to work it or collect data
- Can connect to TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®)