First step of the drinking water line LPE/2000.
- Adjust operating parameters:
- Flow rate, stirring speed
- Coagulant and flocculent concentration
- Residence time
- Monitor water quality during treatment and at the decanter outlet
- Jar test feasibility study:
- Determine operating conditions depending on type of pollution
- Jar Test study:
- Optimise parameters: reagent concentrations, residence time, stirring depending on the pollution to be treated.
- Adapt operating conditions for the continuous process.
- Implement a continuous physical and chemical treatment process:
- Adjust the parameters.
- Monitor the measurements and the water quality at the decanter outlet in accordance with applicable standards.
- Storage tank, 400 L, polyethylene on mobile frames.
- Centrifugal pump, stainless steel with level control, flow rate: 1.2 m3/h under 8.3 mCE.
- Floating ball flow meter and diaphragm valve.
- Static mixer.
- Storage tank, polyethylene, 20 L, membrane dosing pump with variable flow rate : 8 L/hour under 1 bar with on-off switch, floating ball flow meter.
- pH electrode and portable pH meter.
- Stirring motor, 50 to 2000 rpm.
- Coagulation tank, transparent PVC, 5 L capacity, Rushton turbine stirring.
- Flocculator, transparent PVC 40 L capacity, helix stirring.
- Lamellar settler in transparent PVC, 100 L capacity, draining valve. Variable plate slope.
- Water exit by superior overflow with sampling facilities.
- Centrifugal pump, polypropylene, 600L/h under 14 mCE.
- Floating ball flow meter with diaphragm valve.
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.