A bench top training apparatus for the continuous concentration of a solution by evaporation under vacuum.
This working, controlled and operated, continuous evaporation unit and training aid, provides for an in-depth, hands-on understanding of the basic, the practical and the theoretical evaporation process. The device allows the student to experience and operate a continuous evaporation process and modify the variables upon which it is based. The product depicts the dynamic behaviour of single effect evaporation , such as the concentration of a juice or a solution with water and sugar. Students can analyze and calculate the thermal and mass balance as it is operated by the instructor and/or a student.
- Working pressure.
- Initial solution concentration.
- Feeding flow rate.
- Mass and thermal balances
- Glass, graduated feeding vessel, 5L.
- Evaporator glass shell, and internal steel heating element.
- Glass cyclone.
- 2 graduated glass receivers.
- Condenser : glass shell and coil.
- Diaphragm vacuum pump.
- Vacuum circuit with vacuum regulator.
- Heating group
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.