An open circuit suction subsonic wind tunnel with a working section of 300 mm by 300 mm and 600 mm long.
The AF1300 can be purchased as a stand-alone wind tunnel, to allow you to build a custom system to specifically meet your requirements.
- Saves time and money compared to full-scale wind-tunnels or airborne laboratories
- Operates at meaningful Reynolds numbers
- Compact, open-circuit suction design
- Wide variety of experiments in aerodynamics
- Comprehensive selection of optional instrumentation, models and ancillaries
- High levels of safety
- Controls and instrumentation conveniently mount on a separate, free standing frame
- Works with TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®) to allow accurate real-time data capture,monitoring and display on a computer