Compare three industrial heat exchangers having the same exchange surface area and different technologies
Compare the three technologies:
- Single-tube glass/stainless steel heat exchanger
- Shell-and-tube heat exchanger with glass shell and stainless steel tubes
- SS plate-type heat exchanger
Determine the influence of flow regimes on heat transfer:
- Turbulent and laminar regimes
- Co-current and counter-current circulation
- Study of temperature gradient (optional).
Characterization of heat transfers:
- Thermal balance
- Overall experimental and theoretical heat exchange coefficient K
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.