The Photogate/Pulley System uses a photogate head to monitor low-friction pulley rotation, providing a simple, versatile sensor. Calculate and graph position, velocity, acceleration of carts, masses, etc. The Photogate/Pulley System can perform all the functions of the discontinued Smart Pulley.
Additionally, the pulley can be removed, and the photogate can be used to perform photogate experiments.
The Photogate/Pulley System can be used with the Smart Timer, ScienceWorshop interfaces, and PASPORT interfaces with the Digital Adapter.
- Photogate Head with cable
- Super Pulley with Rod
- Nylon Mounting thumbscrew (1/4-20x.375)
- Study motion at a constant speed
- Measure a freely falling object
- Study kinematics on an inclined plane
- Measure speed of a projectile
- Measure acceleration of a cart