This sensor measures the pH of a solution as discrete measurements or as a continuous reading. Use the probe to study water quality, test household solutions, or perform high-resolution acid-base titrations with ease.
- Simplicity: just pair and go, no cables and adapters to manage
- Durable, gel-filled electrode
- Features convenient Bluetooth wireless connectivity and long-lasting coin cell battery
- Compatible with ion-selective electrodes (ISE), oxidation reduction probe (ORP), and Flat pH probe.
- Logging mode pH data can recorded directly onto the sensor and later downloaded. Ideal for long-term experiments.
- Dust, dirt and sand proof and water resistant (1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Electrode (with solution storage bottle)
|Max Sample Rate||
|International Protection Mark||
|Max wireless range||