The SPARKlink® Air allows students and teachers to connect any of PASCO’s 70+ sensors to their device via USB or Bluetooth. This single device allows students to collect data when using a desktop or laptop running SPARKvue or PASCO Capstone software but also supports data collection on Bluetooth iOS and Android devices running the SPARKvue app.
Note: The SPARKlink Air can connect to Chromebooks via USB but not through Bluetooth.
The SPARKlink Air is ideal for schools with computers, tablets, or a mixture of both. It includes two sensor ports, Built-in Temperature and Voltage Sensors with probes, USB and Bluetooth connection, and rugged polycarbonate case.
- Fast Response Temperature and Voltage Sensors included.
- Connects via Bluetooth to Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. (Bluetooth not supported on Chromebooks)
- Connects via USB to Mac or Windows computers and Chromebooks
- Rechargeable battery provides 4 to 6 hours of continuous data collection between charges.
- Mobile design allows students to explore science inside and outside the classroom.