This student timer is designed to perform time measurements using photo cells, microphones, freefall equipment and other mechanical and electronic switches.
The timer function can be activated manually.
The student timer is supplied with batteries and a power adapter. The instrument turns itself off automatically after 5 minutes without any activity, both when battery powered and when powered with the power adapter.
The Student Timer is an accessory for the:
- On/off and reset button awakens the instrument from sleep mode
- Jack connectors for connection of Freefall Apparatus, switch box, or other accessories
- Push-button for manual start and stop
- DIN connectors for microphones or photo cells
- Connector for mains adapter on the backside of the instrument