The Absolute Zero Sphere has a constant volume – perfect for determining absolute zero temperature. Connect a Pressure Sensor and Temperature Sensor and immerse the sphere in water baths of several different temperatures. See pressure and temperature changes in realtime. Once the data is collected, students can use a linear fit to extrapolate the value of absolute zero.
- Experimentally determine the temperature of absolute zero
- Investigate the relationship between pressure and temperature (Gay-Lussac’s Law)
- Discover the Ideal Gas Law
- Absolute Zero Sphere
- Built-in Fast Response Thermistor Probe
- Quick Connect Pressure Port