Our Temperature Sensor is reason enough to make the switch to probeware! Its stainless steel probe is more durable than a glass thermometer, allowing for years of student use. Its fast response rate means students spend more time analyzing data and less time waiting for results. The sensor’s wide range (–35 °C to +135 °C ) covers the majority of temperature experiments in the student lab.
- High resolution (0.0025 °C) allows students to investigate the small but significant temperature changes produced by chemical reactions, convection currents and skin temperatures at various points on the body.
- Interchangeable probes – can be used with stainless steel, fast response or surface temperature probes. No recalibration required.
°C, °F and K
- Rugged Stainless Steel probe with easy grip handle
- Melting point
- Freezing point
- Measure rapid temperature changes found in endothermic-exothermic reactions
- Conduct environmental studies
- Stainless Steel Probe
- 3″ Tubing, Polyurethane (2)
|Maximum Sample Rate||