Add the Wireless Drop Counter for your lab for more efficient and accurate titration data.
Titration experiments are core to any chemistry curriculum – now conducting a titration has never been easier! The Wireless Drop counter counts drops of titrant added during a titration and converts the drops into a volume. Use the Wireless Drop Counter, with a Wireless pH sensor, Wireless Temp sensor or Wireless Conductivity Sensor to easily perform potentiometric, thermometric and conductometric titrations.
- Measures up to 10 drops per second
- IR Filter assures accurate counts because room lighting cannot affect results
- Sensor unit can suspend up to two other probes in solution, simplifying many experiments
- Wider drop window (18 x 13 mm) means better drop detection and easier alignment with burettes
- Splash resistant design to keep it safe from harm in wet labs
- Automatically recalibrates for maximum sensitivity each time the unit is turned on.
- LED drop indicator makes setup and testing easy
- Long lasting rechargeable battery ( > 200 hours on a single charge)
- Included materials make it easy to setup a drop dispenser and easily control drop size and flow
- Investigating indicators
- Chemical reactions
- Counting drops and measuring volume
Includes a Micro Stir Bar for even better titration data. The Micro Stir Bar connects to the end of your pH or Conductivity probe and maintains a constant constant flow of solution over the end of the electrode. Works with a standard stir plate. (Additional Micro Stir Bars are also available separately.) Also includes a Drop Dispenser plus a stainless steel rod for easy attachment to a ring stand.