Our Exercise Heart Rate sensor measures the electrical signals from the cardiac muscle, allowing the heart rate to be measured even during exercise. The Wireless Exercise Heart Rate Sensor has a chest strap and will transmit data wirelessly up to 10 m away! The electrode belt fits around the rib cage (worn against the skin for best results, but can be worn over a shirt if saline solution is applied under the electrodes) and wirelessly transmits the cardiac signal to the sensor.
- Compare a student’s heart rate before, during and after exercise
- Calculate recovery rate after physical activity
- Determine the effects of mild stimulants (i.e. caffeine in cola) on heart rate
- Investigate how heart rate changes when a student sits, reclines, stands or moves suddenly
- Digitally analyzes cardiac signal and determines heart rate.
- Measures in beats per minute.
- Easy to use – just connect wirelessly and attach the strap to collect data
- Hands-free use makes it ideal for cycling, running and more
- Bluetooth® Heart Rate Module
- Chest strap (M-XXL)
- Coin-cell battery