Wirelessly measure both conductivity and dissolved solids. Highly accurate with a fast response time and featuring built-in temperature compensation.
The Wireless Conductivity Sensor measures the electrical conductivity of a water solution. Investigate the properties of solutions, perform conductometric titrations, model and measure water quality and more.
Conductivity (the ability of a liquid to conduct electrical current) is one of the most common measurements in biological, chemical and environmental studies. This sensor measures the total concentration of ions in solution.
- Water quality investigations
- Studying the effects of pollution on water
- Measuring Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Investigating solution properties
- Performing condumetric titrations
- Diffusion of ions through membranes
- Simplicity: just pair and go, no cables and adapters to manage
- Variable sampling rate for capturing small fast changes or experiments that run for hours, days, or weeks.
- Features convenient Bluetooth wireless connectivity and long-lasting coin cell battery
- Logs conductivity data directly onto the sensor for long-term experiments. (Logging feature required PASCO Capstone 1.6 or later or SPARKvue 2.5 or later)
- Dust, dirt and sand proof and water resistant (1 meter for 30 minutes)