Organic and mineral syntheses operations in a perfectly stirred stainless steel reactor
Study of the influence of operating conditions:
- Batch process
- Atmospheric or reduced pressure
Follow-up of reaction kinetics
- Material balance
- Reactions yield
Separation of the products:
- By distillation and settlement for organic syntheses
- By crystallization for mineral syntheses
- Water evaporation flow rate under atmospheric pressure:
- Stainless steel reactor, vapour heating: 7L/h.
- Glass reactor, heat control unit: 1,5 L/h.
- Studied synthesis:
- Ethyl acetate esterification.
- Potassium carbonate synthesis.
- Vapour flow rate control.
- Control of reflux rate and cycle time.
- Azeotropic settlement: inter-phase setting depending on obtained products.
- Crystallization: positive and negative temperature slope management.
- Determination of reactional output.
- Follow -up of the reaction’s kinetics by samplings.
- Jacketed glass tank, ND 200, draining valve and perforated stainless steel protection of the vessel.
- Glass cover with nine branches at the outlet of the ND 50 column, stirrer, connection of distillation column ND 50, thermometer, reagents feeding and three available branches for the pH, DP measurement or sampling.
- Variable speed stirring, ADF motor with mechanical variator 50 to 300 rpm, stainless steel three pales impeller and shaft diameter: 16 mm, stanchness by mechanical seal.
- Glass reagents feeding, 3 L, equipped with a draining valve, a feeding valve and a Mariotte tube.
- Glass distillation column ND 50, length: 650 mm, stainless steel Multiknit packing.
- Reflux divider with PTFE pneumatic valve and thermometer.
- Glass calendar condenser and stainless steel coil, S=0.2 m².
- Stainless steel distillate cooler.
- Glass azeotropic decanter (O11option).
- Set of three ways valves (O11 option).
- Two glass graduated receivers, 2L, three ways selecting valve, setting, vent and draining valves.
- Vacuum piping: isolating valve, glass trap, piping for feeding funnel and sampling, process isolating valve, setting valve, needle vacuum gauge, general vent valve, automatic unloading valve and process balance links.
- Cold water circuit: Pressure-reducing gauge, isolating valve, two setting valves, flow rate meter.
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.