Synthesis reactor at laboratory scale
Study of the various unit operations identified
- Inorganic and organic chemical reactions
- Evaporation at atmospheric pressure or under vacuum
- Crystallization by controlled cooling
- Static decanting
Select and study the influence of process parameters such as:
- Service pressure: vacuum or atmospheric pressure
- Stirring speed
- Heating temperature
- Cooling process
- 3 L, SS tank, double jacket, glass cover.
- Stirring system, speed display, PTFE coated SS stirring shaft, PTFE three-blade propeller.
- Graduated glass feeding funnel, 1 L.
- Reflux head and monobloc cooler, glass coil, manual reflux valve.
- Glass coil exchanger.
- Two glass receivers for distillate, graduated 1L.
- Heating unit.
- Glass vacuum trap.
- SS thermometer inox 316 L.
- Digital Thermometer for reflux head.
- Vacuum manometer.
Dim : 130 x 70 x 185 cm – 100 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.