Designed for training technicians to adjust and/or maintain industrial control systems multiparameters.
Study and adjust a number of simple control and cascade loops:
- Temperature control
- Level control
- Flow control
- Pressure control
- Large choice of actuators : electrical heater, control valve or pump with frequency variator
Study and set the parameters of the industrial sensors/actuators installed
4 Variable Process Control Trainer
The unit is autonomous, composed of two tanks and two pumps for running in closed circuit. It allows to study and set several control loop simple or in cascade.
- Water flow rate control by action on a valve
- Water level control by action on a valve
- Discharge pressure control by action on the pump’s variator
- Water level control by action on the pump’s variator
- Bath temperature control by action on an electrical heater
- Exchanger outlet temperature control by action on a valve
- Flow / level cascade control by action on a valve
- Discharge pressure / level cascade control by action on a variator
Two control loops can function on the same time.
The wiring of different control loops is achieved by safety plugs sensor‐controller‐actuator.
The components installed are industrial one allowing a technologic study with the help of the technical documents in the technical file.
A tactile screen displays the measurements, control parameters setting, the functioning mode auto/manu, the data recording on a USB stick.
- Main glass transparent graduated tank. Level detector.
- Stirring system, variable speed, stirring speed display.
- Stainless steel immerged electrical heater, power.
- Secondary glass transparent tank. Level detector.
- SS centrifugal pump fixed speed and SS centrifugal pump with frequency variator.
- Electropneumatic control valve, adjustable Cv.
- SS heat exchanger with temperature reading. Cooling circuit with control valve with adjustable Cv.
- Cold water feeding circuit, and compressed air.
- Temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- Float flowmeter.
- Electromagnetic flowmeter transmitter.
- Relative pressure transmitter.
- Differential pressure transmitter.
- Guided radar level meter.
- PID configurable controller.
- The 4-20mA signals available on wiring terminals Ø 4mm.
Dim : 180 x 65 x 185cm – 290 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.