The Brinell Indenter (SM1000e) fits in the area above the loading platform of TecQuipment’s Universal Testing Machine (SM1000).
The indenter uses a hardened steel ball in a holder that pushes down onto a suitable test specimen and creates a small dent. The hand-held magnifier has a measurement scale or ‘graticule’ for accurate measurement of the dent. Using the dimensions of the dent, the indenter ball and the force applied gives the Brinell hardness number of the specimen material.
TecQuipment include a set of their hardness test (HTP) specimens with this product.
- Fits in the compressive test area of TecQuipment’s Universal Testing Machine (SM1000) for Brinell hardness tests of different materials
- Includes magnifier with graticule to accurately measure the indentation
- Includes specimens of different basic engineering materials
- Works with TecQuipment’s hardness test specimens (HTP)
- Brinell hardness tests of different basic engineering materials