Study two centrifugal pumps mounted on a hydraulic circuit that can be heated or put under vacuum
Study a motor pump:
- Determine characteristic TDH (total dynamic head) graphs against flow rate for different wheel diameters, different rotation speeds, suction and load operation
- Define yields (electrical consumption/motor torque/hydraulic power).
Study a self-contained centrifugal pump:
- Determine the characteristic TDH graph as a function of the flow rate at a set speed
Study of the pump coupling methods:
- Coupling in series or parallel
Observation of the cavitation:
- Cavitation due to heating, negative pressure or intake throttling
- Insulated SS tank, 100 L, level visualization.
- SS electrical resistance.
- SS motor pump with 3 wheels of different diameters, mounted on rails.
- Measurement of the engine torque by counterweight and balance.
- SS centrifugal pump with transparent flask.
- Serial coupling selection valve.
- 2 flowmeters.
- Temperature probe Pt100Ω.
- 3 vacuum gauges with pressure stabilizer.
- 2 manometers with pressure stabilizer.
Dim : 170 x 65 x 215 cm – 250 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.