Study the conditions for installing and commissioning a centrifugal pump
Study a self-contained centrifugal pump:
- In suction and load
- Determine characteristic TDH (total dynamic head) graphs vs flow rate:
- At constant speed
- For different rotation speeds (optional)
Simulate faults and study common maintenance problems:
- Clogged pipe at the inlet
- Priming problems
- Inlet throttling (observe cavitation phenomenon)
- Direction of rotation of pump motor
- 60 L tank.
- Single piece centrifugal pump in ss with transparent flange
- Suction pipe with strainer and check valve.
- Draining valve.
- Diaphragm valve.
- Vacuum manometer.
Dim (framework): 150 x 65 x 190 cm – 60 kg
Aluminum profile framework
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.