Study conduction through a flat wall
Study conduction and temperature profiles:
- Without radial heat losses
- With radial heat losses
Study thermal conductivity by two methods:
- Static method
- Dynamic method
- Temperature control heating plate.
- Aluminum block on isolating support.
- Cooling cell.
- Cooling circuit, isolating valve, control valve, float-type flow meter and temperature measurement on cell inlet and outlet by thermocouple.
- 14 thermocouples type K.
- 2 temperature sensor PT100Ω.
Dim : 110 x 50 x 90cm – 75 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.