Discontinuous distillation of diesel/gazole according to ASTM D 2892-95
Fractional distillation under reduced pressure
Measurement of parameters of the different fractions distilled
Definition of T.B.P. curve
Refinery treatment processes
Crude oil and its cuts are mainly composed of hydrocarbons. Refinery treatment processes are separation and transformation techniques enabling to extract its different fractions and to produce several products, from gases to asphalts and coke. Depending on the crude oil source, the cuts do not have the same quality and quantity. An industrial unit designed for crude distillation is generally calculated and dimensioned for a defined feeling crude oil. In fact, all new oils have to be prepared to feed the industrial unit with the characteristics needed. Therefore. by mixing different oils, it is possible to feed the refinery with an almost constant composition mixture and have only one industrial unit to process all crude oils. The ASTM standard proposes a procedure to characterize crude oil. This standard enables to compare the obtained results whenever the analysis is done.
- Spherical stainless steel kettle, 6 L, removable heating baffle.
- Heating mantle.
- Magnetic stirrer with variable speed, stirring bar, & manual lift table.
- Adiabatic fractionating glass column, Multiknit packing, removable heat insulation.
- Adiabatic reflux divider, glass jacketed condenser.
- Distillate cooler in glass.
- Sampling funnel.
- Graduated glass receiver, 1 L.
- Heating/cooling unit .
- Vacuum pump, isolating valve, setting valve.
- Spill containment tray.
- 4 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- Differential pressure transmitter.
- 2 absolute pressure transmitters.
- Safety thermostat.
Dim : 180 x 80 x 290 cm – 350 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.