A computer-control package for use with TecQuipment’s Control and Instrumentation Study Station (TE37), this product allows remote control and data acquisition. This package remotely controls and collects data from both controllers.
When used with TecQuipment’s study station (TE37), computer control improves the student’s experience of industry-standard process control.
The package includes a high-specification computer, with large-screen monitor, keyboard and mouse. The computer includes connections for direct communication with the controllers on the study station. A suitable Microsoft® Windows® operating system is already installed on the computer as supplied.
The industry-standard control software includes a graphical display configuration specially made by TecQuipment for use with the TE37 study station. Just as in an industrial environment, the software configuration mimics the real process. The user (operator) can easily see what happens at the remotely controlled process as they adjust its performance at the computer.
The software logs all events and any controller alarm conditions. The data is shown in real-time (as a trend) or logged for later examination. The software mimic (operator interface) and all data is in full colour for ease of use.
The easy-to-use software is fully editable, so the students may change the mimic or how the software works. They may even create their own configurations.
- Industry-standard supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software, with colourful, easy-to-use onscreen mimics of the processes
- Improves students’ understanding of industrial process control
- Mimics and controls both controllers of the TE37
- Includes high-specification computer, large monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Controls, monitors and logs all important process controller parameters
- Real-time displays of process trends and alarms
- Fully user-editable to allow students to change the way the mimic works
When used with the Control and Instrumentation Study Station (TE37), the remote control and monitoring of control processes including:
- Cascade control
- Coupled interactive control
- Decoupled interactive control
- Ratio control
- Feedforward control
- Feedforward-feedback control
- Split range control