Concentration and crystallization of an inorganic solution
Comparison of a batch process and a continuous process
Study of the evaporation process
- Mass balance on the evaporator
- Thermal balance on condenser
Study of the crystallization by cooling process
- Seeding of supersaturated solution
- Monitoring of cooling rate by thermal balance
- Mass balance on crystal production
- 20 L feeding tank.
- Dosing pump.
- Glass Heater with SS electrical resistance.
- Glass and SS coil condenser.
- Graduated glass receiver.
- Glass vessel. SS helix stirrer. Submersed SS coil for cold water circulation.
- Cooling circuit.
- 5 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- 2 PVC flowmeters
Dim : 175 x 70 x 200 cm – 170 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.