Study air velocity and pressure drops
Study and measure velocity
- Different measurement systems: Pitot tube, anemometer, diaphragm
- Study equations of flow rate vs pressure drop
- Determine the velocity profile relative to the axis of a pipe
Study and measure pressure drops
- At a singularity: butterfly valve
- Due to friction: straight pipe
Study a fan
- Fan characteristics
- Useful power as a function of flow rate and maximum yield
Study air heating
- Centrifugal fan.
- Pitot tube with display speed and flow.
- Diaphragm with differential pressure transmitter.
- Pressure drop measurement on line.
- PVC butterfly valves .
- Damping-grid at the outlet of the two PVC pipe-lines with port-hole and light for anemometer position setting
- Column liquid manometer.
- 2 differential pressures transmitter.
- Transmitter speed/flow.
- Anemometer of helices.
- 2 electronic thermometers.
Dim : 435 x 100 x 190 cm – 200 kg
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.