Study the complete fruit juice production line from sanitation to operation to bottling. Monitor pH, sugar, microbiology, appearance and taste.
Versatile production of apple, pineapple or grape juice
Qualitative and quantitative study of a transformation process:
- Performance monitoring:
- Sugar amount and pH monitoring
- Visual appearance and taste
- Microbiological data
- Considering the duration of each step
Study of unit operations and analysis of key issues in:
- Food engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Hygiene and safety
Application of industrial constraints:
- Health plan
- The washing fruits (CUV/1000).
- The fruits are then prepared for press:
- Hard fruits without stones are ground (BRO/2000)
- Stone fruits are stoned and crushed (DRP/2000)
- The fruits are mechanically pressed to extract the juice:
- Packing press (PAP/2000)
- Water press (PHY/2000)
- The enzyme treatment is performed in a thermostatic tank (CVT/1000)
- The juice is clarified and treated on a plate filter (FIA/2000)
- The juice is pasteurized (UPA/2000), to prevent fermentation.
- After treatment, the juice is hot bottled (UEM/2000) in clean bottles and tightly capped (CCO/1000 and CPP/1000).
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.