Mass transfer between gas phase and liquid phase into a packed column
- Unit delivered with educational handbook and technical documentation
Study of the hydrodynamics of a packed column
- Determination of flooding conditions, influence of water flow rate
- Determination of over-flooding conditions
- Determination of packing factor
Study of the CO2 absorption in water
- Materials balance on the gaseous solute
- Thermal balance
- Determination of the efficiency of the column by defining the HTU and NTU
- Demonstration of the exothermic effect due to absorption
Study of the desorption by air of a carbonated solution
- Glass Raschig rings packing (6×6 mm).
- 20 L polyethylene tanks.
- Metering pump, settable flowrate.
- Damping system.
- Graduated glass receiver.
- Digital thermometers.
- Air flowmeter.
- Water flowmeter.
- Gas flowmeter CO2.
Dim : 120 x 55 x 270 cm 100kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.