Study air fluidization of solid particles
- Implement pneumatic transport of solids
Study air fluidization of solid particles:
- Characterize the solid to be fluidized
- Apply experimental fluidization equations:
- Define the DP graph for the fluidized bed as a function of air flow rate
- Determine the minimum fluidization velocity
- Influence of the height of the bed of particles
Understand the operation of a cyclone
- Air feeding circuitry with filter, pressure reducing valve.
- Air flow rate measurement with float rotameter.
- Fluidization chamber in glass, with bronze retention grid and solid particles bed.
- Glass cyclone.
- Filter to collect light particles (filtering capacity : 50μm). Solid particles delivered with the unit : recrystallized alumina.
- 1 float rotameter.
- Differential manometer with graduation.
Dim : 90 x 40 x 155 cm – 60 kg
Aluminum profile frame
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.