Study ion transfers in a polymer resin water demineralization process
Study the process varying parameters:
- Production flow rate
- Resin type
- Quality of untreated water
Qualitative and quantitative study of the demineralization process:
- Demonstrate resin saturation
- Monitor the conductivity of the water during treatment
- Study resin regeneration
- Raw water storage tank, 100L clear PVC, with draining valve.
- Polypropylene centrifugal pump.
- Two columns diameter 20 mm and 50 mm, PVC, cationic resin with polymer matrix.
- Two columns diameter 20 mm and 50 mm, PVC, anionic resin with polymer matrix.
- Treated water storage tank, 100 L in clear PVC with draining valve.
- Acid solution storage tank, 10 L in clear PVC, with draining valve.
- Basic solution storage tank, 10 L in clear PVC, with draining valve.
- 2 conductivity probes.
Dim : 130 x 85 x 190 cm – 100 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.