The training panel in automobile electronics consists of a modern instrument panel insert with electronic immobilizer, the full steering wheel electronics, the central control module for comfort system and the electronic and electric system. The lighting system and a windshield wiper motor round off the system. The basic vehicle electronics and modern data bus systems are clearly and simply represented. This approach places great value on the use of original vehicle parts. The focus is always on error detection, analysis and correction.
The following components are part of the training panel:
- the lighting unit
- the instrument cluster
- the electronic immobilizer
- the steering wheel electronics
- the control unit for automatic trailer detection
- a 13-pole trailer socket
- the central control module for comfort system (CAN bus)
- the electronic and electric system
- the windshield wiper motor
- the rain photosensor
- the relay strip
- the OBD diagnostic plug
- a CAN bus interface
- a fault switching box.
Models of a driver and/or passenger door can complement the training panel.