Unit autonomous with tank and feeding pump
- Great height column: vast working area
- Transmitter assemble on rail
Characterization the open loop system
Determination of the parameters of controlling for an operating point:
- In open loop
- In closed loop: Ziegle nichols method
Application of parameters determined in the operating point:
- Reaction to change of the set point
- Reaction to a disturbance
- Optimization of control parameters
Level control loop study and setting
- Sensor setting and study
- PID controller using
- Open loop study
- Closed loop study
- Further to a disruption controller reaction study
- PVC feeding tank, 70L capacity, with lid.
- SS centrifugal pump, variable speed. Level detector.
- PVC transparent column of measures.
- Adjustment valve on flow to leak from the action column.
- Relative pressure transmitter for hydrostatic level measure.
- Float flowmeter.
- PID configurable controller.
- The 4-20mA signals available on wiring terminals Ø 4mm.
Dim (framework) : 130 x 60 x 160cm – 100 kg
Aluminum profile framework 45 x 45mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.