On the base of a stirred liquid-liquid extraction process, this column allowed to extract the methylene blue solved in a saline aqueous solution by a polymer solution. The polymer enrich in methylene blue can be regenerate by an adsorption process who fixed the extract methylene blue.
Liquid-Liquid extraction process without inflammable solvent or organic compounds
- Phase recovery by volatile adsorption process
- 2 units coupling:
- Stirred liquid liquid extraction
- Liquid solid adsorption
Clean process delivered with reagents kit
- Aqueous solvent only
- Recycling solutions
- Safe and biodegradable
Use of a ternary diagram
- Mass balance
- Determination of the column efficiency
- 2 peristaltic pump, integrated on/off.
- 2 Glass decanter.
- Glass column.
- Stirring shaft, made of 27 SS Rushton type stirrers, variable frequency motor.
- 4 sampling ports.
Dim (extraction): 140 x 60 x 240 cm – 120 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.