This flexible downstream board (BL0114) is an ideal platform for learning and project development. The E-blocks2 combo board will work with any upstream E-blocks2 programmer, allowing multiple technologies to be explored using a single downstream E-blocks board.
The E-blocks2 Combo Board is an ideal resource to help learn to program using flowcharts, C or assembly code.
When combined with the conversion board (BL0113), this Micro Project can be used with our original E-blocks upstream boards. Please note that the E-blocks2 Auto-ID functionality will not work with E-blocks version 1 upstream boards.
- 16 individual LEDs
- 16 individual switches
- Quad 7-segment display
- 20 x 4 character alphanumeric LCD
- On-boards sensors (light/potentiometer)
- Audio output socket
New features in E-blocks2 include:
- Power now routed via the connector – no more flying leads
- Board auto-ID functionality
- Flowcode automatic project set up
- Smaller footprint using up to date surface mount technology
- Overcurrent resettable fuse protection
For more information, see our technical datasheet.