The electrical installation 1 solution (LK5000) allows students to gain a fundamental understanding of the basic principles of electricity. The learning outcomes are closely aligned with City and Guilds 7202 unit 107 in Electrical science. The kit includes a comprehensive range of practical assignments in electricity, basic circuits and the use of multimeters for measuring and fault diagnosis. For those aspiring to undertake positions as plumbers or electricians, the electrical installation 1 solution will create a strong foundation of primary concepts.
The kit is supplied with a comprehensive set of printable worksheets and teacher’s notes on pdf.
- The basic principles of electron flow theory
- Simple units of electrical measurement
- Using multimeters
- The effects of an electric current
- Simple electrical calculations
- AC and DC supplies
- Simple electrical circuits