Designed to study the manufacture of cheese and the combined influence of temperature and coagulants nature on produced cheese quality.
- Programming the heating sequences.
- Control of product quality by monitoring process parameters and waiting time before cutting.
- Apply hygiene measures.
Study of the temperature influence:
- Nature of the coagulants to improve cheese quality
Programming the heating sequences
Control of product quality:
- Monitoring process parameters and waiting time before cutting
- 316L stainless steel tank, capacity 13 L, double jacketed.
- Variable speed stirring (10 to 50 rpm).
- Heating control unit, 6kW, integrated temperature sensor and heater integrated. Internal cooling by cold water.
- Probe Pt 100 Ω, with holder.
- Stirring mobiles : two mixing blades and two curd cutting with holder.
Dim: 105 x 90 x 160 cm – 200kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.