Mass transfer between gas phase and liquid phase
Study the hydrodynamics of a packed column
- Determine over flooding conditions
- Determine packing factor
Study the absorption of CO2
- Materials balance on the gaseous solute
- Determination the efficiency of the column by defining the HTU and NTU
- Demonstrate the exothermic effect due to absorption
- Liquid-phase feeding pump, magnetic drive, sampling valve.
- Glass column, in three parts:
- Column head, with SS plate equipped with a liquid flow diffuser.
- Packed section, , glass Raschig rings 6×6, SS packing support.
- – Column bottom, SS plate.
- Enriched liquid-phase magnetic pump.
- Receiver, polyethylene, draining valve.
- Graduated glass funnel, 2.5 L.
- 2 pipe U manometers.
- 2 water flowmeters.
- CO2 flowmeter.
- Air flowmeter.
Dim : 155 x 52 x 110 cm – 60 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.