Liquid-liquid extraction process in a stirred column
Study of the process of liquid-liquid extraction
- Identification of the operating conditions
- Determination of the interphase level
Apply a ternary phase diagram
- Material balance
- Determination of the efficiency of the HUT / NUT column
- 2 polyethylene storage tank, 9 L.
- 2 self priming peristaltic pump, variable speed.
- Glass decanter with light phase outlet, heavy phase feeding.
- Glass column.
- Stirring device, composed of 20 SS Rushton type stirrer, variable frequency motor.
- Glass decanter with heavy phase outlet, light phase feeding, draining column.
- Inter-phase level setting system by lateral crosshead, setting from the ground.
Dim : 105 x 65 x 135 cm – 80 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.