Educational approach of the principles of waste disposal, treatment of chemical acidic, basic or containing metal ions pollution
Characterization of the type of pollution and identification of treatment:
- Determination of acidic or basic solutions pH
- Neutralization by addition of suitable reagent
- Approach techniques of neutralization of a known metal ion (with optional O2)
Unit for use in the program QEH of the establishment:
- Internal neutralization of chemical waste generated during the practical sessions
- Mobile unit allowing movement of the device on the production site of pollution
- Glass reactor, 10 L, jacketed for cooling by circulating cold water, protection of the tank by plastic plate.
- Variable speed stirring, PTFE.
- 3 dosing pump.
- Glass settler, 10 L, draining valve at the bottom, protection by Surlyn coating.
- Cold water circuit.
- Portable temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- pH probes with electronic transmitter.
Dim : 175 x 75 x 190 cm – 150 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.