pH control loop study and setting
- Study of the pH transmitter and calibration
- Study of the pH measurement chain
- Study and pH transmitter parameters
- Study and adjusting a pH control loop
- Study of the operation “hot / cold” mode
- Using the continuous or discontinuous bench to perform a titration
Functioning in “hot/cold” mode:
- Two separated pumps for acid/base control
- Glass reactor, 1L, quick opening lid, draining valve.
- Adjustable overflow tube.
- Electrical stirring with adjustable speed. SS shaft and propeller.
- Feeding tank, 20L, in polyethylene.
- Dosing pump, variable flow by potentiometer.
- 2 storage tanks, 10L, in polyethylene.
- 2 pumps for proportioning (acid/base).
- Separated pH probe.
- Effluents storage tank, in polyethylene.
- PID configurable controller.
- Electronic pH transmitter with local display, signal 4-20mA.
Dim : 80 x 60 x 160cm – 100 kg
Aluminum profile framework 45 x 45mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.