Liquid-solid and gas-solid fluidization study
Theoretical and experimental study of fluidization
- Porosity and expansion of bed, bubbling
- Theoretically determination of the minimum fluidization velocity: Kozeny-Carman and Ergun equation
- Experimentally determine the minimum fluidization speed
Study the influence of parameters on fluidization
- Bed characteristics:
- Particle diameter and density
- Bed porosity and height.
- Fluid characteristics:
- Fluid flow rate and nature
- Compressed air feeding circuit: general isolating valve, pressure reducing valve isolating valve.
- Gas-solid fluidization: glass column, evacuation jar, glass fritted support, two pressure ports, quick-closing clamp.
- Differential manometer of liquid column, filling valve, draining valve and scale.
- Water feeding circuit: general isolating valve, float flowmeter with setting valve.
- Solid-liquid fluidization: glass column, evacuation jar, support: glass perforated plate, two pressure ports, quick-closing clamp, recovery filter at the outlet.
- Air flowmeter.
- Water flowmeter.
Dim : 105 x 55 x 175 cm – 60 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.