OTP pilots allow work on industrial scale in various fields: chemical engineering, maintenance, supervision.
- Understand the continuous distillation process
- Study of the transitional phases
- Start the unit
- Put equilibrium conditions
- Stop the unit
- Research of the optimum operating parameters
- Feed rate, the preheating temperature, rate reflux, the pressure loss of column
- Study of the adjustments of the parameter’s control
- Multivariable process implementation.
- This unit is designed as a pilot scale plant.
The column can be fed at several levels through the SS intermediate plates placed along the column. The flow transmitters, the temperature sensors and the available pressure indicators, allow the user to monitor the process and to study the influence of
the different parameters and the operating conditions.
The DCS and the software application developed for this unit allow parameters variations, process automation and data acquisition in real time and/or historical (extra period).
- Variant DRI/4000
- Dim: 290 x 110 x 320cm ‐ 1300 kg
- 1000 L / h
- 60 kg/h
- 6 bar max
- 200 ‐ 400 V 6 bar max
- 3ϕ ‐ 50/60 Hz
- 17 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- Vortex flow transmitter.
- 5 flow transmitter
- Differential pressure transmitter.
- 2 manometers.
- 2 rate control.
- 3 level transmitter.
- 1 glass tank 100 L.
- 3 gear pumps.
- Thermosiphon re‐boiler made of a glass shell and a SS tube heat exchanger fed by steam.
- 2 product glass vessels.
- A SS pre‐heat exchanger.
- Column with SS bubble cap trays.
- Condenser, glass shell and SS tube.
- Distillate circuit.
- Pneumatic pump and centrifugal pump for feeding and transfer.
- Scale and SS welded frame.
Unit delivered with educational hand book and technical documentation.
Possibility to customize the unit. Commissioning on site. Training on site.
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.