Heat exchangers, industrial design
- Stainless steel/glass shell and tube heat exchanger
- This unit allows to study the Heat exchanger with cool water and stream in the multitubular exchanger, in counter-current
- The counter current study is possible in each exchanger using the isolating valves
- The hot water is produced with the steam generator
- Pressure of the steam is controlled with an inlet
- The flowrate transmitter allows for the control of the steam flowrate
- The touch screen allows for data visualization and flow rate feed control
Study the parameters affecting heat transfer:
- Exchanger materials: glass, stainless steel
- Regime: turbulent, laminar
- Circulation: co-current, counter-current
- Thermal transfer fluid used: hot water, steam
- Glass / stainless steel exchanger ECH01: Glass calender DN 150. Tubular bundle of stainless steel tubes.
- Glass / stainless steel exchanger ECH01: Glass calender DN 150.
- Cold water supply tank, 200L with removable cover, level detectors.
- Cold water circuit: centrifugal pump. Pressure measurement.
- Steam circuit
- Electromagnetic flowmeter
- Pressure gauges
- 300 x 116 x 180 cm – 600 kg
Aluminum profile frame
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.